Waking Nights Care Assistants – Positions Available – The Cuttings
- About Us:
We are a not for profit care provider and we pride ourselves in offering exceptional care and support to the elderly community in Harrogate.
This Summer we are opening a brand new extra care housing scheme called The Cuttings. As part of our Waking Nights Team, you will be a key player in delivering a high quality of care to our residents. Duties may include providing all aspects of personal care and taking parts in person-centered activities to provide the best level of care to our residents.
Roles Available: 3 positions for 30 hours / week or to be agreed with the Hiring Manager Sarah
Shifts: 10pm to 8am. 10hrs shifts.
Salary: from £8.25 / hour – £2.00 additional / hour on weekend shifts
Location: The Cuttings, Station View, Starbeck, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 7JA
What we need from you:
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team player
- Some experience in delivering care desirable
- Flexibility to respond to the changing needs of those who we support
Strong “can do” attitude
What you will get in return:
- Full training provided up to Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 3
- Free uniform provided
- 45p per mile for community based care workers (for car owners only)
- 5.6 weeks holidays per year (pro-rata)
- Free on-site Parking
- Subsidised Meals
- Long Service Recognition
- A caring and fun management team that will look after you!
Please note that successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and will be required to complete an application form.
To apply, please call us on 01423 880 487 or complete the application form (return via email to: [email protected])
Work For Us
- Hospitality Assistants – Part-Time Hours Available – Harrogate
- Senior Carer – NVQ3 Qualified – The Cuttings
- Care Assistants needed – Heath Lodge Care Home in Harrogate
- Care Assistants – Positions Available – The Cuttings
- Waking Nights Care Assistants – Positions Available – The Cuttings
- BANK Care Assistant