Community Care Assistant
We are looking for an experienced and reliable candidate who is willing to go the extra mile and work to high standards to support our Clients in the Harrogate Community!
Location: Harrogate Community (Head office – The Cuttings)Salary Weekday:
Rate of Pay:
- £9.66 per hour -without NVQ Level 3
- £10.05 per hour – with NVQ Level 3+
- Plus £2 per hour weekend enhancement rate
We are looking for reliable and caring candidates who are willing to go the extra mile and work to high standards to support our Clients in the Harrogate Community.
The available hours for this role are:
- 7.30am to 2.00pm
- 4.00pm to 9.00pm
These roles can be set days – we are happy to discuss hours at your interview.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidates must be over 18 years
- Must have a full UK driving license
- Must have access to a vehicle
- A caring and compassionate personality
- Qualifications and 1 year of experience in care are desired
When working for Harrogate Neighbours Housing Association, employees will enjoy the following benefits:
- Funded NVQs – Levels 2, 3 and 4
- Free on-site parking at Head Office
- Full in-house training
- Employee of The Month opportunities
- Blue Light Card
- Workplace Pension
- Well-being Programme
- Enhanced DBS Check – refunded on completion of probationary period
- A company ethos that continues to provide a caring family culture
- Great mileage – 45p per mile!
- Paid travel time
- 24 Hour On-call Support
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Staff Mobile Phone
- Uniform Provided
We offer flexibility with fantastic terms and conditions together with on-going training and support as well as professional and personal development.
Please note that successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
We would expect all candidates to either provide proof of both COVID-19 vaccinations, or be willing to have the vaccination due to the vulnerability of the clients you will be working with.
If you think you this job is for you or for a full job description, please contact the HR Recruitment Coordinator on 01423 888777
To apply please download an application form below and return it to:
Email: HR Recruitment Coordinator -> email@example.com
Post: HR Recruitment Coordinator -> The Cuttings 164 Station View Harrogate HG2 7DZ
Application Closing Date: 23 October 2021