A fantastic opportunity has arisen at Heath Lodge for a care team Leader. We are looking for a positive, capable & motivated Team Leader to support the assistant manager and dedicated team of care staff. Heath Lodge offers residential care to a wide range of individuals to promote and enable independence and ensure a safe and happy environment.
Location: Heath Lodge, Pannal Ash Road, Harrogate
Job Type: full-time
Salary: To be discussed at interview
Skills & Experience required:
- Caring nature and reliable.
- Willingness to complete mandatory training and specialist training.
- Work well within a team
- Health and Social Care Level 3 required
- Flexible in their approach
- Assisting in organising, planning, and implementing strategies to improve the service.
- Update care plans and attend assessments
- Good understanding of PPE Protocol.
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
- Free on-site parking.
- Subsidised meals.
- Employee of the Month.
- Workplace pension
- A caring and fun management team that will look after you.
We offer flexibility with fantastic terms and conditions together with on-going training and support as well as professional and personal development.
Please note that successful candidateswill be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
If you think this job is for you, please contact Denise McEvoy on 01423 882970 and complete an application form. If you would like a Job Description then please request this.
To apply please download an application form below and return it to: email@example.com
Application Closing Date: 15 June 2021