Senior Carer – NVQ3 Qualified – The Cuttings
Please note that successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and will be required to complete an application form.
To apply, please call us on 01423 880 487 or complete the application form (return via email to: [email protected])
Job tile: Senior Carer for our new location at The Cuttings
Who we are:
Harrogate Neighbours Housing Association is a not-for-profit organisation with charitable status, providing affordable quality care services for elderly people across Harrogate.
Every day hundreds of elderly people across Harrogate feel alone and isolated. Our aim is to help as many of these people as possible to live happy, comfortable lives with the respect and dignity they deserve.
Our services are tailored to individual needs; from simply delivering a freshly prepared meal every day, right through to providing round-the-clock care at our residential home. We are dedicated to providing older people with the care and support they need.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a positive, honest and reliable Senior Carer who is passionate about delivering high standards of support to our tenants and service users based in our assisted living facility.
In this role you will be a point of contact to other staff members, responsible for the Scheme in management absence and responsible for updating care documents.
The role includes shifts Monday to Sunday, with morning and evening shifts on a flexible rota basis. New members of staff are continually supported with ongoing training offered to help develop your skills.
Job Type: Flexible hours (minimum 24hrs)
Required licence or certification:
- Experience in a care role
- Level 3 Diploma
- Free uniform provided
- 5.6 weeks holidays per year (pro-rata)
- Free on-site Parking
- Subsidised Meals
- Long Service Recognition
- A caring and fun management team that will look after you!
We offer flexibility with fantastic terms and conditions together with on-going training and support as well as professional and personal development. A competitive hourly rate and pension are available to the right candidate.
All candidates will be asked to complete an enhanced DBS – Job offer is subject to satisfactory employment references.
Work For Us
- Hospitality Assistants – Part-Time Hours Available – Harrogate
- Senior Carer – NVQ3 Qualified – The Cuttings
- Care Assistants needed – Heath Lodge Care Home in Harrogate
- Laundry Assistant – 8 hours / week – Heath Lodge Care Home in Harrogate
- Care Assistants – Positions Available – The Cuttings
- Maintenance – 20hrs / week – Heath Lodge Care Home in Harrogate
- Waking Nights Care Assistants – Positions Available – The Cuttings
- Receptionist – Flexible Hours – The Cuttings
- BANK Care Assistant