Receptionist – Full-Time
We are a not for profit care provider and we pride ourselves in offering exceptional care and support to the elderly community in Harrogate.
This Summer we are opening a brand new extra care housing scheme called The Cuttings. As our Receptionist, you will be the first point of call for all our visitors. You will be welcoming and friendly whilst being able to prioritise your workload and support the management team with ad-hoc projects. Flexibility and can-do attitude is essential!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced and reliable candidate who is willing to go the extra mile and work to high standards to support our business.
The role will be working 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday with 30 min unpaid lunch-break
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Skills & Experience required:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a receptionist or other similar front of house role
- Competent in using MS Applications
- Excellent phone manner
- Competent in prioritising own workload
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Knowledge of social media to include twitter, facebook, and website would be desirable
The successful candidate with enjoy the following benefits:
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised meals
- Long service recognition
- Childcare vouchers
- A caring and fun management team that will look after you
We offer flexibility with fantastic terms and conditions together with on-going training and support as well as professional and personal development.
Please note that successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and will be required to complete an application form
To apply, please download and complete the application form:
Or, contact Gwen from the HR Department:
- [email protected] or call on 01423 880 487
Work For Us