Hospitality Assistants – Part-Time Hours Available – Harrogate
We are a not for profit care provider and we pride ourselves in offering exceptional care and support to the elderly community in Harrogate.
This Summer we are opening a brand new extra care housing scheme called The Cuttings. As our Hospitality Assistant, you will be delivering customer service in our brand new restaurant, support the manager with coordinating events by preparing meeting rooms and keep the communal area to high standards of cleanliness.
Hours are also available at our Heath Lodge Care Home, on Pannal Ash Road, Harrogate.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced and reliable candidate who is willing to go the extra mile and work to high standards to support our business.
Shifts Available: Monday to Sunday: 3.30pm to 6.00pm
Saturday to Sunday: 10am to 6.00pm
Salary: Living Wage
Start Date: As soon as possible
Skills & Experience required:
- Full training provided – A can do attitude and a willingness to deliver great service is all you need!
The successful candidate with enjoy the following benefits:
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised meals
- Long service recognition
- Childcare vouchers
- A caring and fun management team that will look after you
We offer flexibility with fantastic terms and conditions together with on-going training and support as well as professional and personal development.
Please note that successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and will be required to complete an application form
To apply, please download and complete the application form:
Or, contact Gill Thrush: [email protected]
Tel: 01423 880 487
Work For Us
- Residential Care Home Assistant Manager – Full Time Hours – Harrogate
- Hospitality Assistants – Part-Time Hours Available – Harrogate
- Senior Carer – NVQ3 Qualified – The Cuttings
- Care Assistants needed – Heath Lodge Care Home in Harrogate
- Care Assistants – Positions Available – The Cuttings
- Waking Nights Care Assistants – Positions Available – The Cuttings
- BANK Care Assistant