Harrogate Neighbours was originally founded with the aim of providing affordable, quality care and support to the elderly community of Harrogate. Today, that is still our aim, but our services have evolved. Residential Care: Heath Lodge, Extra Care: The Cuttings, Domiciliary Care: Greenfield Court Care, and Hot Meal Delivery Service: Food Angels.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Assistant with a confident telephone manner, all-round accounting experience, and credit control knowledge and experience. In addition, the successful candidate should be confident using their own initiative and will have the ability to work to strict deadlines.
The successful candidate will work as a team player as well as individually, have keen attention to detail, and will be accurate in their daily tasks.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Rate of Pay: Up to £22,000 per year (dependent on experience)
Skills and Experience Required:
- IT requirements – Sage 50 accounting experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work confidentially (successful candidates will be dealing with sensitive information)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Credit control knowledge and experience
Skills and Experience Desirable:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Cash handling
When working for Harrogate Neighbours Housing Association, employees will enjoy the following benefits:
- Free on-site parking
- Full in-house training
- Subsidised meals
- Employee of The Month opportunities
- Blue Light Card
- Workplace Pension
- Well-being Programme
- Enhanced DBS Check – refunded on completion of probationary period
- A company ethos that continues to provide a caring family culture
Please note that successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
If you think you this job is for you or for a full job description, please contact the HR Recruitment Coordinator on 01423 888777
To apply please download an application form below and return it to:
Email: HR Recruitment Coordinator -> firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: HR Recruitment Coordinator -> The Cuttings 164 Station View Harrogate HG2 7DZ
Application Closing Date: 20 August 2021
We would expect all candidates to either provide proof of both COVID-19 vaccinations, or be willing to have the vaccination due to the vulnerability of the clients you will be working with.