Daytime Care Assistant
Location: Heath Lodge, 6 Pannal Ash Road, Harrogate HG2 9AB
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a positive, capable & motivated person to support our Assistant Manager and dedicated team of care staff.
The ideal person should have attention to detail, be flexible in their approach, and experienced in working in the care environment with a genuine interest in helping people maintain their quality of life and independence.
Training and support provided.
Job Type: full-time
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in caring for older people with varying support needs.
- Assisting in organising, planning, and implementing strategies to improve the service.
- Follow instruction and be able to adaptable to any situation.
- A team player
The successful candidate with enjoy the following benefits:
- Flexibility with fantastic terms and conditions together with ongoing support, training, and development
- A competitive salary
- Meals on duty
- Pension options
- Please note that ALL applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and will be required to complete an application form.
We offer flexibility with fantastic terms and conditions together with on-going training and support as well as professional and personal development.
Please note that successful candidateswill be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
If you think you this job is for you, please contact Denise McEvoy on 01423 882970 or complete the application form below. If you would like a Job Description, please request this.
To apply please download an application form below and return it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: 26th March 2021