Care Team Leader at Heath Lodge
Applications until 9th April.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a care team leader at Heath Lodge.
About us: HNHA is a not for profit, multi-faceted care provider in the Harrogate area who are truly passionate about providing high standards in care; a homely, fun and friendly environment and exceptional services to the elderly.
We believe that older people should be treated with respect and dignity. Our dedicated team work tirelessly to ensure that we deliver quality care services and excellent value.
We are looking for a positive, capable & motivated Team Leader to support our Head of care and Assistant Manager and dedicated team of care staff.
The ideal person should have attention to detail, be flexible in their approach, and experienced in working in the care environment with a genuine interest in helping people maintain their quality of life and independence.
Training and support provided
Health and Social Care Level 3 required
In addition to this, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in caring for older people with varying support needs
- Assisting in organizing, planning and implementing strategies to improve the service.
- Ability to create and change rotas
- Update care plans and attend assessments
- Cover on call on a rota basics
- flexibility with fantastic terms and conditions together with ongoing support, training and development
- A competitive salary
- Pension options
Please note that ALL applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and will be required to complete an application form.
To apply or request further information, please contact Denise McEvoy, Head of care services on 01423 882970 or email: [email protected]
Work For Us