Care Assistants needed – Heath Lodge Care Home in Harrogate
HNHA is a not-for-profit care provider and we pride ourselves in offering exceptional care packages to the elderly based in Harrogate.
As a Care Assistant you will join our well-established team and become a key player in delivering a high quality of care to our residents. Duties may include providing all aspects of personal care and taking parts in person-centered activities to provide the best level of care to our residents.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for positive, honest and reliable care staff who are passionate about delivering high standards of support to our residents, based in our Care Home on Pannal Road in Harrogate.
The role includes shifts Monday to Sunday, on a flexible rota basis. All new members of staff are supported and full training is offered to help you to develop your skills. Whether you have experience in care or new to this role, we can give you a great new start.
- Full-time & Part-time hours available according to a rota (Working Pattern to be agreed with the Hiring Manager)
- Flexible – please ring for more information
7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am
- Heath Lodge, 6 Pannal Ash Rd, Harrogate HG2 9AB
Salary & Benefits:
- From £8.00 / hour + £2.00 extra / hour for weekend shift
- Full training provided up to Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 3
- Free uniform provided
- Free on-site Parking
- Subsidised Meals
- Long Service Recognition
- Flexible Working
- A caring and fun management team that will look after you!
Required licence or certification:
- Some experience in care role or similar (desirable but not essential as full training is provided)
- You must be caring! If you care about others and want to give support to unable someone’s independence then HNHA is the place for you.
We offer flexibility with fantastic terms and conditions together with on-going training and support as well as professional and personal development. Competitive hourly rates and pension are available to the right candidate.
Please note that successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and will be required to complete an application form. To apply, send your queries / completed application form, to: [email protected] or call on 01423 880 487.
Work For Us
- Hospitality Assistants – Part-Time Hours Available – Harrogate
- Senior Carer – NVQ3 Qualified – The Cuttings
- Care Assistants needed – Heath Lodge Care Home in Harrogate
- Care Assistants – Positions Available – The Cuttings
- Waking Nights Care Assistants – Positions Available – The Cuttings
- BANK Care Assistant