BANK Care Assistant
Please note that successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and will be required to complete an application form. To apply, please contact Gwen Blanc, HR Officer:
[email protected] or call on 01423 880 487.
HNHA is a not-for-profit care provider and we pride ourselves in offering exceptional care packages to the elderly based in Harrogate.
As a Bank Care Assistant, you will support our well-established team and be a key player in delivering a high quality of care to our tenants and service users. Duties may include providing all aspects of personal care to enable clients to be as independent as possible and to ensure that the clients live within a safe environment.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for positive, honest and reliable Bank Care Staff who are passionate about delivering high standards of support to our tenants and service users based at Heath Lodge in Harrogate.
As a Bank Care Assistant, you may be offered shifts Monday to Sunday, with morning, evening or night shifts. All new members of staff are supported and training is offered to help you to develop your skills.
- zero-hour contract
- from £8.00 / hour – £2.00 additional / hour on weekend shifts
Required licence or certification:
- Some experience in care role or similar would be advantageous
We offer flexibility with fantastic terms and conditions together with on-going training and support as well as professional and personal development. Competitive hourly rates and pension are available to the right candidate.
Work For Us
- Residential Care Home Assistant Manager – Full Time Hours – Harrogate
- Hospitality Assistants – Part-Time Hours Available – Harrogate
- Senior Carer – NVQ3 Qualified – The Cuttings
- Care Assistants needed – Heath Lodge Care Home in Harrogate
- Care Assistants – Positions Available – The Cuttings
- Waking Nights Care Assistants – Positions Available – The Cuttings
- BANK Care Assistant