Care Assistants – Positions Available – The Cuttings
Please note that successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and will be required to complete an application form.
To apply, please call us on 01423 888 777 or complete the application form (return via email to: [email protected])
We are a not for profit care provider and we pride ourselves in offering exceptional care and support to the elderly community in Harrogate.
This Summer we are opening a brand new extra care housing scheme called The Cuttings. As part of our Care Team, you will be a key player in delivering a high quality of care to our residents. Duties may include providing all aspects of personal care and taking parts in person-centered activities to provide the best level of care to our residents.
Roles Available: Day / Night Care and in the Community
Shifts: 7.30am to 4pm / 7.30am to 2pm / 4pm to 10pm
Salary: from £8.25 / hour – £2.00 additional / hour on weekend shifts
We pay from start to finish NOT per call! A 30hrs per week contract will give you: £12,872.65 per year!
Location: The Cuttings, 164 Station View, Starbeck, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 7DZ
What we need from you:
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team player
- Some experience in delivering care desirable
- Flexibility to respond to the changing needs of those who we support
Strong “can do” attitude
What you will get in return:
- Full training provided up to Diploma in Health and Social Care – Level 3
- Free uniform provided
- 45p per mile for community based care workers (for car owners only)
- 5.6 weeks holidays per year (pro-rata)
- Free on-site Parking
- Subsidised Meals
- Long Service Recognition
- A caring and fun management team that will look after you!
Work For Us