Ascensor’s – 10th Anniversary Challenges12 10 2017
Ascensor are a Digital Agency in Leeds and this year it is their 10th Anniversary. To mark the occasion, their team has decided to carry out ten challenges over the course of the next year. With the added incentive of fundraising for several different charities, and we are honoured to be one of them!
These challenges include:
- Gung Ho (Completed 20/05/17): A 5km running event complete with inflatable Obstacles
- Yorkshire Warrior (Completed 16/09/2017): A 10km obstacle course in the stunning grounds of Ripley Castle
- 5km Colour Run – (Completed 30/09/2017): A 5km Run where the team will be covered in powdered paint
- Abbey Dash 10k – Nov 2017: One of the most iconic running events in Leeds
- Leeds Santa Dash – Dec 2017: Dressed up as Santa, they are going to dash through the city, taking in the Christmas sights.
- Bike Relay – March 2018: They are going to set up a stationary bike in the office and see how far they can cycle as a team.
- Yorkshire Three Peaks – April 2018: This event will see the team tackling the Three highest peaks in the Yorkshire Dales
- Leeds Half Marathon – May 2018: As if we a 10k run wasn’t enough!
- Total Warrior Leeds – June 2018: 30 punishing obstacles, 10 tons of ice and 100 tons of mud.
- National Three Peaks – July 2018: Saving the toughest till last, this challenge will see members of the team scale the highest peaks in England, Scotland and Wales in under 24 hours.
As you can see, the schedule of events rather full on and they would love your support, so look up their hashtag (#Ascensor10in10) on social media and leave them a message. Also, If you’d like to make a donation check out their Just Giving Page here.
‘In our fast-paced industry, every day is different, technology drives continuous change and the opportunity to work in such a flexible environment is a true pleasure. It is great to be surrounded by such an amazing team and clients, the last ten years have flown by, here’s to the next 10!’ – Andrew Firth, Director.