Join our Board of trustees!
Could you help shape the development of Harrogate Neighbours’ Housing Association?
We are looking for new Trustees, and this is an opportunity for you to: –
- Expand your knowledge of support services to vulnerable people, such as meals on wheels and extra care housing.
- Get involved in an organisation that makes a real difference to the lives of local people.
- Develop your strategic and leadership skills.
- Support the development projects and Harrogate Neighbour’s ambitions to improve peoples’s lives to be better.
We are particularly looking for trustees with knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas!
- Health and Care sector
- Project and Property Management
- Grant Applications and Fundraising
- Community Engagement and Development/Customer Experience
To find out more please contact Tanya Irvine on 01423-888777 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org for an information pack which includes a jigsaw guide for Trustees.